Newsletter

Tuesday 13 August 2024

Vintage vibes


It's the second week of Sandie's theme of
vintage/old over at

This time I had a relaxing afternoon playing about with
inks, lace, handmade flowers and embossing.
I started off embossing the base then colouring it with
different colours of H2o's. I then added some hints of gold
using metallic rub ons.
Next I made some small flowers from white paper,
colouring them up using Twinkling H2o's in purples and blues
and when attached with a brad, I added some more of the gold
rub ons.
I cut a piece of lace, added the H2o's to it in blue
and stuck to the corner of my tag.
I then added my butterfly stickers and layered up
the flowers with some leaves.
I finished with some stamped sentiments and some pieces
of organza ribbon, coloured with the paints and heated
to make them shrink and curl.

I hope you come and join us. Pull out some old crafts stash
and scraps and have fun!!

I would like to enter this into

It is absolutely chucking it down here this morning so no walk!
I will just have to settle in to my craft room.
Enjoy your day!


8 comments:

meg said...

A stunning vintage tag Pinky,the colours and embellishments are beautiful

Chrissy said...

WOW, beautiful tag Pinky, the colours are rich and gorgeous and love the butterfly among the flowers, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous Vintage tag and love all the embellishments and texture.
Carol x

Janette said...

Beautifully vintage and elegant Pinky. I love the gold touches and your handmade flowers are so pretty.
Its just started raining here, thought we were in for a few more days of sunshine but anyway, it could be worse I suppose :)) xx

Chris said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Pinky, I love the vintage look and the beautiful jewel -like colours together with the gold, it all looks wonderful.
xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and so artistic x

Sandra Wright. said...

Isn't this tag pretty, I love it, the colours are gorgeous. Thank you Pinky for adding another tag to my challenge, xx

Polkadoodles said...

Gorgeous tag Pinky! Thanks for entering the challenge at WeLove2Create - good luck, hope you win! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...