I came across a tutorial for this folio shape and
wanted to have a go.
It can be found here at Berry Little Paper crafter
and it uses one sided 12" x 12".
So I went with a Christmas theme for mine.
This is the back view.
I have added gift tags, journal spots, mini folder
and a mini book to mine.
You can watch a quick walk through here
Items used
Papers - Anna Marie Designs Christmas jingle
Stamps - Poinsettia Petals, Trimming the Tree,
Peaceful Boughs all SU.
Dies - circle and snowflake dies Tutti Designs
Colouring tools - pencils and markers
Embellishments - funky foam, ribbon
I would like to enter this into
Back to normal temperatures here today
so I will get some housework done!!
Hope the sun comes back at normal temps
though as it is only July.
Have a lovely week.



6 comments:
Fabulous little folio, love the paper and all the added embellishments-thank you for the tutorial too.
Carol x
Oh its just gorgeous, very Merry Pinky. xx
I'm always surprised at how many elements and embellishments you have on your beautifully folios
Absolutely gorgeous Pinky, love the papers and colours, just lovely.. I'll check out the how to too..
luv CHRISSYxx
Totally stunning Pinky is your project x
A fabulous project Pinky, love all the little tags and pockets- and those beautiful papers. Thanks for link to tutorial. One day I will get around to making one myself!
xx
Post a Comment