Newsletter

Monday, 10 August 2026

Christmas candles


I have another card for my Christmas list!!
I kept this one fairly CAS and
quick and easy to replicate.

I used a snowflake embossing folder from
IndigoBlu on a piece of white card.
I then ran that through my sewing machine.
Next I stamped the candles from IndigoBlu
and coloured them up with markers.
I stamped the sentiment in red
from the same set.
The card was stuck to my base card
and a sentiment stamped inside. Done!!
All items are from IndigoBlu 
Mixed Media Special 12.

I would like to enter this into

Have a lovely crafty week.
We have a bit of sunshine after a wet
and cold weekend. So fingers crossed
it hangs around for a few days.

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas card, love the candles and embossed snowflake background. Rain keeps being forecast but no sign of any yet.
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS card Pinky, lovely candles and fabulous embossing.
Rain? You had rain!!! It's like you live in a different world, was horribly hot yesterday, much cooler today but apparently another heatwave on the horizon for Wednesday on. I can't remember the last time it rained here. xx

Diane said...

Beautiful holiday card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

meg said...

Your beautifully coloured candles and sentiment sit perfectly within the gorgeous embossed background,love your card

brenda said...

So very elegant Pinky, the EF make for a lovely frame to offset the coloured image.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...