Newsletter

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Butterfly wings


Sharing another one of my
Full Deck Challenge cards.
The prompts I used this time are:
green, squares, butterfly, numbers,
bright pink, hole punch and red.

The background paper is a scrap from SU.
I stamped over the paper using a ticket
stamp set from Infunly.
The butterfly die is an old one from
Spellbinders. I added some word stickers
and finished with some pearlised dots in red.(SU).

I would like to enter this into

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love how you decorate these playing cards, love the stamped background and die-cut butterfly.
Carol x

meg said...

Love the pink and green butterfly against the plaid background

Sandra H said...

Wow your butterfly is stunning you have created a beautiful card x

Janette said...

Such a very pretty card Pinky, love the butterfly. xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pinky, love the colours and love the spellbinders butterfly, I have that one too, must dust his wings off and have a play..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another very creative piece of art work, a wonderful result. x

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...