Newsletter

Wednesday, 22 July 2026

New baby girl!


I don't get asked for baby cards as often now.
The generation I used to make them for
are all older now lol.
But I did get a request recently for this one
and it was so nice to make one again.

I used Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured her
up with markers and stencilled some clouds in the background.
The papers are from Nitwits called Baby milestone Girl.
I used the same download to made
the flowers and the sentiments are computer
generated.

I would like to enter this into

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous card for a special bundle of joy. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft

Chris said...

This gorgeous Pinky, so pretty and sweet and perfect for a baby girl. I know what you mean about not needing to make so many now...I think I'm waiting for my granddaughter's generation to grow up and start having children...will be a bit of a wait methinks!
Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'
XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...