Newsletter

Monday, 7 September 2026

Snowman Fun Fold


Another Christmas card for my stash!
I went with a fun fold and items used were
Anna Marie Designs papers
Polkadoodles Vintage Snowman stamps and dies
Tutti Designs snowflakes
Markers to colour
Ice star stencil (Dutch Doobadoo) with TH 
crystal embossing paste.
Dotty stencil (SU) with gold ink.
Sentiment stamps - Snowman Season (SU).


It's a very simple fold but looks pretty.

And room on the back to add a verse.


I would like to enter this into

Another week begins.
Our car is in the garage today and MOT tomorrow.
Fingers crossed!
Have a good week.

16 comments:

Antjes kaartcreaties said...

You’ve made a beautiful card, Pinky. What lovely colors, and the back is also finished perfectly in style with a beautiful text. Thank you for participating in the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge.

Antje DTGCCC

Janette said...

Love it, love the snowman love the fold and the colours are so perfect, yep, I love this. xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, that is an amazing fun fold card. A cute snowman, I love it.

Liz said...

Fabulous card Pinky, I love the fold.
Liz xx

meg said...

A beautiful card with gorgeous papers,snowman and embellishments,love the fancy fold

brenda said...

I really did think Blogger had got the reading list issue sorted but this only just came up on my list. Great fold and nice in the neutral colours.

B x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card

Aquarius said...

Super snowman card and brilliant choice of colours with gold touches.

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Pinky this is stunning love your snowman and the layout xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card and papers, love the fold, colours and snowman. Fingers crossed for your car.
Carol x

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card, great fun fold and cute snowman image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fold and gorgeous card Pinky with the snowman and flakes, love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marjeta said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love design and super color combo. Thanks for playing with us at ILP.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous, love the vintage feel on your card, with its fun fold design too. Hope the card was OK. x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at XMAS 🎄 Challenge
supertoffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij XMAS 🎄 Challenge

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz

Jenn Borjeson said...

Cool card! Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...